"Her vanity was at the very center of her madness, as the Queen was rumored to decapitate any woman said to be more beautiful than her. In a final act of smug vengeance, she watered her pristine white roses with the blood of these poor women..."
This item references the Queen of Hearts and/or the Red Queen in Lewis Carroll's books Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.
- Queen's Vengeance
- Queen's Vengeance (Red-tipped hair)
- Queen's Vengeance (Bustier with hoopskirt)
- Queen's Vengeance (Bustle)
- Queen's Vengeance (Wedge heel shoes)
- Queen's Vengeance (Deadlt Stare)
- Dark Queen's Vengeance
- Queen's Avengement
- Queen's Reprisal
- Queen's Retribution
- Queen's Vindictiveness